Water Screen Display
The interaction of light and water brings a whole new visual dynamic to your presentations. Imagery takes on a holographic look and actually appears to be floating in mid-air.
The WaterScreen has been engineered for use with lasers, video, film, intelligent lighting and all multimedia projection and lighting sources.
This is a truly unique and awe-inspiring liquid display medium. The most common response we hear is "Wow!"
Every WaterScreen is made of connected modular parts. Screens are created by combining 4' nozzle sections made from high-grade aluminum alloy extrusions. This allows for endless configurations and shapes to suit your needs. Nozzle sections are lightweight and easy to carry and mount. This makes set-up a snap. Every Water Screen comes equipped with the Quick Connect hose system. It's fast, easy and secure. You'll be up and running in no time.
- Height of the Screen : 10 feet
- Width of the Screen : 12 feet
- Operators Required : 2 Nos
- Space on the stage for the water screen required would be 17 feet width, 4 feet depth & 11feet height. 12 to 16 feet would be required at the back of the screen for the projector for projecting the image
- We will need about 300 gallons of water, which would be recycled
- This is a rear projection screen made out of pressurized water